Open Call a Crew permanent placement terms and condition in
CALL A CREW TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PLACEMENT OF OUR CANDIDATES
Our fees and conditions of employment are structured according to the guidelines of the Guidance and Placement Act.
The following applies:
1. A fee will become payable once a Candidate introduced to the Organisation or Associated Group by Call a Crew commences employment in any capacity (either temporary or permanent).
An introduction means any of the following:
As the Candidates details and references are forwarded on a strictly confidential basis, you are requested not to contact the Candidates in any way, without our prior consent.
- A telephonic referral of the Candidate to the Client
- Receipt of a Curriculum Vitae by any means
- Scheduling of an interview between the Client and Candidate by Call a Crew
2. Crew members are to be paid through Call a Crew and not directly on temporary assignments. The commission payable on short, fixed-term contracts of freelance crew will be charged to the crew member.
3. Any company who offers long-term employment to one of our members will be charged 75% of the first monthís gross salary.
4. If a crew member is placed on an open-ended contract, the company shall be liable for 15% of the crew memberís total monthly package, each month, for a period of 5 months.
5. Should an assignee accept further work from a company, following completion of the original booking, on a temporary fixed term contract, the company will be liable for fees as set out in point 4 above.
6. Should an assignee accept further work from a company, following completion of the original booking, on a temporary fixed term contract, the company will be liable for fees as set out in point 4 above.
7. Call a Crew will not be held liable for loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred, subsequent to the introduction of a candidate.
8. Whilst assigned to the company, the crew member will be the responsibility of that company, who shall be deemed to be the employer of said crew member.
9. Call a Crew should be notified directly upon the employment or termination of employment of one of it's members.
These conditions apply to all customers/clients of Call A Crew.